Friday, November 10, 2006

SOHO on the Web

http://incomewave.ws/3stepsecret.htm

If you don’t have a ton of upfront money and you really want to work for yourself – no partnership, no franchising, your work from home Internet business can still thrive in many freelance ventures.

The primary advantage to a freelance work at home Internet business, as opposed to affiliation with any other person or firm is that you are your own boss. The additional advantage is that you can generally keep your costs considerably less. Speed is another important ingredient in freelance work. If you freelance, you can start your business quickly, and start making money quickly.

The first thing to do in order to start your freelance work from home Internet business is to decide on what business you will offer. You need to know your skills, your experience, your strengths and your interests. If you consider skills, experience and strength without consider interest you’ve lost the point of working for yourself. You’ll left drudgery behind and headed to more drudgery. What are you passionate about? What makes you happy?

These are the things that should be part of your work from home Internet business. Of course, it has to make marketing sense too. If you love scuba diving but your market area is the desert you might want to consider another business, market exclusively on the Internet to expand your market, or move.

The personal questions you need to ask yourself before you decide on the right work from home Internet business, or even if you’re a good candidate for a work at home Internet business, are the following:

* Am I self-motivated?
* Am I self-disciplined?
* Am I organized or can I learn organization skills?
* Can I maintain focus for an extended period of time even in the face of distractions and adversity?
* Do I have confidence in myself and my skills in the business area I have chosen?
* Will I be miserable working alone, without the camaraderie and affirmation of my work colleagues and supervisors?
* Is my skill or product marketable?
* How will my life and my family’s life be affected by my having a work from home Internet business?
* Am I financially ready for this – able to live for six months to a year before showing a profit?

If you’ve answered these questions in a positive way, a freelance work from home Internet business is probably for you. The most prominent freelance work from home Internet business ventures are jobs for: writers; editors; copywriters; designers; virtual call center reps offering inbound or outbound sales, customer service or technical support services; and computer professionals such as programmers, designers and Webmasters. Hundreds of other freelance work from home Internet business types exist, however, in dozens of varying industries. If you want to work from home at your very own Internet business an opportunity awaits you somewhere.

Source: http://www.homenotion.com/freelance_work.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
To find the best home based business ideas and
opportunities so you can work at home visit:
http://incomewave.ws/3stepsecret.htm

No comments: